Happy Wednesday! It went from Spring to brutal Winter in about 12 hours. J and I braved the colder temps and visited our local toy store because I’m on the hunt for Schleich animals for him. J LOVES animals and he really likes the ones that look more realistic than the Little People ones he currently has. We unfortunately did not find any there, or anywhere. Apparently they are tough to find here! However, J enjoyed the toy store, with or without finding what we were looking for.
And even though it is cold here again, I have my mind on Spring! I desperately need to update my wardrobe a bit this summer, so I have started a list of items to get. I thought I would share what I have so far!
1. This T-Shirt from Anthropologie.
2. This light weight jacket from Old Navy.
3. This navy eyelet skirt from JCrew Factory.
6. This Off Duty Sweatshirt from Shopbop.
7. These pink shorts from JCrew Factory.
8. And these sandals from Shopbop. And that’s my list so far. I just need it to warm up so trying on things doesn’t seem like an Olympic Sport. Ha!