These are some of my favorites and favorite items to request for Christmas. I’m all about leaning into the hygge methodology during the winter seasons and a lot of these are in line with that idea. Cuddle up with a good book, under lots of blankets in warm pajamas with a cup of tea.
1. A collection of Milk make-up brushes in a perfect travel container.
2. Leggings perfect for cold (but not frigid) hiking.
3. My favorite yoga candle.
4. I love that you can pick and personalize Glossier sets.
5. Bow headband for my top knot days.
6. My go to sweater. I can never have enough!
7. Any book from Reese’s Book Club.
8. A muffin tin because mine is rusted out.
9. Sperry boots for the winter that’s apparently going through be super cold.
10. Flannel pajamas, I live for the moment I put on pajamas on work days!
11. These throws are the favorites of the boys during winter.
12. The tea I bring to work in my yeti cup.
13. Seasonal polish.