Perfect for gifting, or just adding to your own closet, here is a round-up of some of my current favorite sweaters! Each of these are great for layering, perfect for our unpredictable southern temps.
- Okay, this isn’t technically a sweater, but I love that it’s long-sleeves include a cute button detail, and it has a slightly higher neckline, but not turtleneck status.
- I love the ribbing on the edge of these sleeves, with a little extra detail.
- Perfect for layering with a tank top for warmer days or a long sleeve shirt for when it’s colder.
- I’ve been trying to incorporate a little more color into my wardrobe, and this reminds me of this outfit here.
- So comfy! I love that this is off the shoulder a bit, but not too much.
- An emerald green basic, perfect to dress up with a pair of velvet or sequin black pants for holiday parties.
- And finally, this is one of my favorite all time JCrew sweaters, navy with little gold stars, I love it with my favorite jeans and tan boots.
Happy sweater shopping and gift buying!