It’s my turn! Usually what my husband and I do for Christmas is I give him a list and he gives me a list and then we decide from it what each of us is going to get for each other and then we give the other ideas to our other family members. Hence why my list is slightly more extensive (and the total is more expensive) than the boys. I still feel weird sometimes making a list as an adult because you linger between the more responsible (what do I need?) and the less responsible (oooh that looks cool!). So my list lingers somewhere in the middle.
1. The Pioneer Woman Cooks! I know, I know I am totally behind on getting this. Better late than never I say. Already have The Pioneer Woman’s new cookbook? May I suggest getting The Picky Palate’s new cookbook? It looks fabulous as well!
2. I am slowly trying to replace the pots and pans my husband and I bought when we first got married with some more lasting products. This Calphalon saute pan would be a great addition.
3. I have a slight obsession with jackets. You would think we lived someplace really cold, but we don’t. This H&M jacket is lovely!
5. Okay these are a find. So don’t buy them all out before someone gets them for me, okay? These are on-line only Mossimo for Target wedge boots. These combine a bit of the riding style and have a slight wedge.
6. I love this Etsy print because it’s the song I used to sing to A before bed and he now sings to us.
7. I am slowly going through all of Agatha Christie’s classic novels and this would be a great new one for Christmas. A few other books on my list are When We Were Romans by Matthew Kneale, A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg, and Craft a Day: 365 Homemade Projects by Sarah Goldschadt.
8. Okay this is a need. My hairdryer stopped working and I am currently borrowing my sister’s old hairdryer that I’m hoping doesn’t wear out before I get a new one. My hair stylist recommended the BaByliss brand and told me that you can get them for good quality and cheaper prices at T.J. Maxx or Marshall. Super!
Still need a few ideas? I am on the constant hunt for post earrings for teaching (I can’t really tell my students not to have earrings swinging about and then wear super dangle earrings). I love these Rose Posts, these Butter Cup Posts, and these Teal Triangles.
And if I had a splurge item it would be: