So here it is…my great big list of stocking stuffers for adults. Everything on here is under $20 as well. Enjoy!
1. Meguiar’s car wipes for my husband to wipe down his car interior. Because in our house and car dust = sneeze attack. And these will make it look all nice and shiny as well.
2. Anthropologie letter hooks for our bathroom robes. Now here’s the thing. You can get them at Anthropologie. You can also find them at Hobby Lobby, which is where I am purchasing mine because they have them in black.
3. Death Star bottle opener from Think Geek. The ultimate in Star Wars coolness.
4. Post earrings from Piperlime (these and several others are on sale right now for less than 10 dollars!)
5. OXO Panini maker cleaning brush. Um…why have we never purchased this? My husband makes panini sandwiches every weekend. This is a must have.
6. Millenium Falcon T-Shirt from Target. Because again…you can never really have too many Star Wars replica shirts.
7. IKEA photo frame. I love little frames like this and the price is ridiculous (less than 5 dollars).
8. Essie Bobbing for Baubles.
9. Christmas boot socks. Because if you are going to wear boot socks, they might as well be fun!
10. Anthropologie Silicon Whisk to stop marking up my pans with my wire whisks.
11. Target Christmas coffee cup. Now my husband has an ongoing theme (it started about 7 years ago) of purchasing me some um…fancy Christmas mugs every year…so this is a hint for him. HA!
12. Aquage Uplifting Foam. I am so sold on this product from reading The Small Things blog, but I have yet to purchase it. Check Amazon for good prices.
13. Ribbon hair ties from Anthropologie. I am obsessed with these because I can do a topknot with one at night and can actually wear my hair down again the next day.
14 and 20. Magazine subscriptions. Now here is a secret. My family drinks A LOT of Diet Coke, and so we use Coke Rewards to purchase magazines for ourselves for stocking stuffers and as extra gifts every year. It is genius.
15 and 21. Gift cards to iTunes and Starbucks. Always good, always welcome.
16. K-Cups from Dunkin Donuts, because one just opened here! Woot!
17. C-3PO Ornament from Target. To go with the Darth Vader one we already have.
18. Grill thermometers….so my husband will stop trying to take my indoor thermometers for use in his smoker.
19. Philosophy Christmas Cookie Shower Gel/Bubble Bath. Smells yummy!
Still looking for more ideas?? Check out some of these links for stocking stuffer suggestions:
Jenna’s Journey: 150 Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Everyone
Better Homes and Gardens: Cool Stocking Stuffer Ideas
The Art of Manliness: Stocking Stuffers for the Manly Man