Right now my office space is shared while they are renovating our very old building. I’m excited for when it is completed because I will have my own office space again, and I’ll be able to move all of the items that are currently living in limbo in our garage. Here are some of my office supply essentials!
1. A stamp for especially great projects or papers (I also use this virtually for my hybrid courses!)
2. A selfie light for my laptop because I have to record lectures, and you don’t really think about lighting until you realize fifty plus people per semester are watching the videos.
3. A dry erase board that I have outfitted with this DIY for semester planning.
4. A weekly to do list that I keep beside me to write down reminders in class and in my office.
5. A microphone so that students can hear over our apparently loud air conditioner.
6. My current favorite pens recommended to me by one of my students.
7. Expo markers, I’m constantly buying these because I use them in class and lose them a lot.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for supporting my blog!