Spiced Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2-3 sweet potatoes (depending on size)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp of all spice
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 3/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/4 chopped cilantro
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Wash, peel, and cut sweet potatoes into chunks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a high sided cookie sheet with foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, allspice, chili powder, and salt
- Place chicken breast in a Ziploc bag, and then add half the olive oil mixture
- Place sweet potatoes on a pan, and pour the rest of the olive oil mixture over top.
- Roast sweet potatoes in the oven for 15 minutes, while the chicken marinates.
- Add the chicken to the sweet potato pan, and cook for another 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked completely and potatoes are fork tender.
- Out of the oven sprinkle with cilantro and squeeze lime wedges over the top.
- Serve warm with Hawaiian rolls!