I’ve been a bit behind on posting this week, so in an effort to catch-up, I’m posting on a Saturday! I’m super excited about the Sephora sale (starting 4/26 for Rogue, and 5/2 for VIB & Insiders) and have my list created and ready to go! I’m sharing my list of re-stocks and new items. I also listed out a lot of my Sephora favorites. While I may not be buying them at this sale, they are ones I purchase over and over from Sephora. Happy beauty shopping!
1. My favorite brow pencil, this is one I use until it has completely run out.
2. St. Tropez tanning lotion. It’s supposed to be a gradual tan, and this is one I’m looking forward to trying out!
3. Vitamin C serum…I normally use the no.7 version from Target, but I read that this was less oily, which I need in the summer.
4. Literally the only hair spray I use.
5. St. Tropez mitt…because I don’t want to turn my hands orange.
6. Ultra repair cream…so Sephora stopped making my favorite moisturizer, so I have my fingers crossed that this will be a good substitute.
7. Watermelon glow mask. Pretty much the only mask I use. It’s my favorite…and I’m almost out of it.
8. Vanilla-coconut rollerball perfume, my summer go to when I’m not working.
9. YSL lipstick to test out (this is one of the samples I have on my list to get with points)
10. My shampoo and conditioner….again the only ones I use.
11. From my extensive listening to Forever 35 podcast, I’ve made the decision to try a retin serum….I’m planning to begin using it really slowly, per the instructions.
12. A slip pillow case has been on my wishlist for awhile.
13, 17, 21. Sugar lip balm in berry, rose, and honey are my favorites for days I don’t work.
14, 18, 22. NARS lip pencil in Bettina, Sex Machine (yup that’s the name) & Cruella are my favorites for work days or going out.
15. Kiehls that I put on every night before bed.
16. An eyeshadow compact of smoky purples and neutrals.
19. Another mini version of my powder for at home (I keep the other in my makeup travel bag).
20. My favorite undereye concealer (in vanilla).
23. An eye brightener to go under concealer.
24. And my favorite dry shampoo/volumizing spray.