Well, it’s officially Fall weather because everyone in our house is under the weather. Ugh! We are hoping for a quick turn around, and in the meantime we’ll be watching lots of movies, football, playing Fortnite, and picking up Mac and Cheese from Chik-Fil-A. I’ve been loading up my Sephora cart for the upcoming sale (already started for Rouge members, starts a Thursday for VIB and Beauty Insiders). Here’s a break down of some of my “Holy Grail” products:
All of these are ones I’m either out of completely, or there is less than half of the product left. These are also products I use almost every single day. So let’s get started!
1. I wouldn’t call this a moisturizer, it’s a lip treatment. I put it on immediately after I wash my face at night and then apply Kiehl’s lip balm right before bed. I’ve found this combination helps to prevent my lips being so intensely chapped all winter.
2. I didn’t think I’d ever find a moisturizer again after Sephora stopped carrying their original formula of my favorite. This one is going to seem really intense, but my skin is pretty dry, so it works. And no oiliness or breakouts, or fragrance.
3. B and I both use this styling creme, and our hair stylist said it’s getting discontinued….hence why I have five in my shopping cart right now.
4. This lip pencil is the perfect pink and it wears so well…I’m super conscious of my lip stick wearing off weirdly when I’m talking while teaching, and this one has never let me down.
5. Living Proof Full Volume Blast. If you don’t follow the directions on this, your hair will be sticky and unmanageable. However, if you follow the directions, your volume will last for days (if you use the Bobby pin bun technique I use to put my hair up at night….I feel like I need to do a tutorial because I keep telling people about it, ha!).
6. I’ve tried other hair sprays, I always go back to this one. Always.