Baby J! You are one week old! Where did this week go? Let’s see what J is up to this week:
- You are taking about 2.5-3 ounces of formula. You go about every two and half to three hours between feedings during the day and one night you went three and a half hours! It was awesome!
- You sleep in your pack n play at night and it is fabulous. Borrowing the other pack n play from Aunt K was the best idea ever. With two pack n plays you can sleep in the living room or bedroom and only occasionally snooze in the bouncer. We are hoping to keep this routine up!
- You can sleep through A’s singing, the television, the vacuum.
- You do not like your swing. At all. Not sure why we spent the money on that one. Maybe you will like it when you get older.
- You had your first doctor’s appointment this week, your first bath at home, your first trip to Target, and your first birthday celebration on Saturday for cousin M!
- We are so excited to have you in our lives baby boy! We sure love you!