Spring Break is coming to a close, and the boys are excitedly looking forward to Easter and all things Spring and Summer. I’m trying not to go into complete panic mode about all the things I have to do at the end of the semester and to prep for my summer online course.
1. Boredom, it’s a good thing.
2. The best uses for canned tomatoes.
3. Mini chicken pot pies.
4. Packing success!
5. A spacious and airy living room.
6. Khaki + jewel tones = lovely.
7. Summer red slides.
8. A quirky gazelle pot for J’s new little plant for his room.
9. How technology changes how we communicate with each other.