Whelp, it’s the end of February, so it’s only natural that it should be eighty degrees. I’m just praying that this warm snap isn’t followed by a cold snap that takes out my tulips growing in the front yard. The boys are busily being bug rescue rangers…which means I get lots of “look at this bug we saved!” while I sip my tea on the back porch. Which is kind of my favorite way to spend the afternoon.
1. Neutral paint palettes for the perfect backdrop.
2. A little DIY potted plant that requires no watering.
3. Maybe we can all be Olympic athletes? The ethics of this story was the subject of much debate in my classes this week.
4. A cozy hangout room.
5. My happy spring sandals!
6. Have you seen the new Sonia Kashuk brushes? On my way to Target…
7. What malls once were.
8. A historical novel that the director of The Black Panther, Ryan Coogler, said he’s reading. He also plays the Nintendo Switch, so my boys think he’s awesome.
9. Barre routines for at my non-boot camp days.
10. Winter to Spring transition pieces.