This was a week of Valentines, lots of grading, and still recovering from ear infections, and virus created coughs. I’m trying to stay in my mantra of enjoying each moment and taking each moment as it comes, but honestly, at this point, I’ve got spring fever. I just want it to be warm and be able to start planting my spring flowers. For now, I’m just going to cuddle up with my tea and imagine spring. Here are some of my favorites of the week!
1. The rules of buttoning a suit coat.
2. I got a gel manicure for the first time and I’m obsessed! Here’s how to remove it, when my nails outgrow the manicure.
3. The Last Mrs. Parrish, on my reading list, per my sister’s recommendation.
4. A week of meals.
5. Panko crusted lemon chicken.
6. At home work-outs in 30 minutes or less.
7. I love that this coat is stylish, but also looks as cozy as a bathrobe. A win-win in my opinion.
8. Buttery crab bread pudding.
9. A lovely trip to Paris.
10. Perfect Spring trench.
11. Easter table setting.
12. Audiobooks for A for spring/summer road trips.