I’m officially ready for winter to be over. A is sick for the second time in a week with a totally different virus. J was sick two weeks before that, and now I feel like I’m getting whatever A has (not flu, we visited the doctor to make sure). Between that, work, Birthday parties, and pinewood derby weekend, I just really want to hide under the covers and sleep the weekend away. Which is also why I’m just now posting my favorites for the week!
1. All the sweaters of the season, while it’s still cold.
2. Olympic garland.
3. The cutest little Valentine door hangers.
4. A cozy study with double bookshelves (B’s favorite).
5. Rainbow felt macaroons.
6. The best decorating rules.
7. Living room basics.
8. Amping up a classic pump.