Roasting s’mores! Loving every moment of our winter break.
Here are my favorites of the week!
1. Update of a classic nineties look.
2. A rope DIY to fancy up a Christmas tree.
3. Inspiration for our games at our Feliz Navidad party!
4. Delicious dips for holiday parties.
5. Taking care of houseplants during the winter.
6. Cookie bars as a back up when the tiny chocolate cake I keep talking about bringing for Christmas doesn’t get made. Ha!
7. Genius idea for using a flat iron to create waves.
8. DIY to remember for the seashells we’ll collect at the beach next summer.
9. The holiday survival guide I’m still laughing about. Hilarious!
10. A lovely artichoke pizza all for me.
11. A fancy sugar cookie drink that I’m pretty sure I’d request if I was Santa.
12. Noncommittal book club.