I am in almost disbelief that we have an eight year old. I started this blog when A was nine months old, and now eleven years later, we have an 11 year old and now an 8 year old. In honor of J’s birthday today, here are 8 things that make J the amazing kid he is.
1. J LOVES sports. If it’s a game and/or sport he’s all in. This past year basketball has really taking top spot for him, but he still loves them all.
2. J is an excellent puzzle solver. He loves puzzles, and we now usually have a puzzle sitting out that we all work on together. It’s become one of our favorite wind down activities.
3. J loves reading. He gets caught up in books and will frequently pop up on weekday mornings after I turn on his lamp to read until breakfast.
4. J calls his hair bronde, because all of us have brown hair, but his hair is blonde.
5. J will eat pizza with anything on it. Give him all the peppers, veggies, meats, he likes it all.
6. J wants to be an illustrator, scientist, and professional gamer when he grows up.
7. If J isn’t playing basketball, reading, or building stadiums on Minecraft, he is building LEGOs.
8. J loves big, plays hard, thinks outside the box, and we are so glad he’s ours!
Happy eighth birthday, J!