So for when I can’t use a filter (like out there in the real world with no instastories), some of my favorite products, are *gasp* not from Sephora. I thought I would share some of my tried and true favorites that can be found at your local drugstore, or grocery store for that matter. I’m pretty loyal to my brands & products, each of these items I’ve been using for around ten years (not the specific one’s I’m showing, obviously you need to buy new, ha!). Without further adieu, here are my favorites!
1. First up, all the brushes. I know that you can buy more expensive brushes, but I’ve been using Sonia Kashuk brushes since the year 2000, and they are so comparable I don’t know why you’d spend more. I also really love Elf’s powder brushes.
2. Revlon color stay eye liner. This is tricky to learn how to use, but since I’ve been using it since 1998 (yup, over 20 years), I’ve got it down to a science. I’ve tried other brands and always come back to this one.
3. Covergirl lash blast mascara. I’m always worried they are going to phase this one out because it’s my very favorite.
4. L’Oreal colour riche liner in dark brown. I love this one because it doesn’t tug on my eyes when I put it on and it matches the color stay eye liner.
5. Revlon nudes color palette. I ran out of this one earlier this year and about panicked because I thought they stopped making it. If you see me on the weekend with make-up, this is what I’m wearing.
6. Olay depuffing eye roller. Doesn’t irritate my eyes, and I use it morning and night.
7. Tweezerman eyelash curler. I swap out the cushions on this regularly.
8. Sonia Kashuk make-up beauty blender sponges. The little blenders are perfect for contouring and highlighting.
Happy beauty shopping! Oh and Target has a gift card with $20 purchase right now! I’m getting my gift card when I buy this sunscreen since I’m on a quest to find a sunscreen I can wear everyday that doesn’t break my skin out. I’ve trued the Elta MD but it was super drying, so I’m still searching.