Where I used to buy multiple items and never run out of them, now I tend to use every item to the very last drop and finally realize I need to let it go and buy more. My beauty bag was in need of an overhaul, so while running errands, I stocked up on some of my favorites that I’d run out of, and also sprang for a few new Spring items. Here’s a breakdown of what is on my list! And I got enough points at Sephora that I’m waiting to use my discount to pick up the cute new bag below. 1. Hair clips, claws, and a cute barrette. I frequently end up pulling up my hair at the end of the day, and my years of dancing makes it incredibly annoying for me to have pieces falling down. I keep a stash of essentials to quickly put my hair up.
2. Super city block. My sister read about this on a blog, that the girl uses it as a primer and went on a cruise and didn’t get sunburned. With my super fair skin, this is an essential on my list for summer.
3. Color! The new NARS Rosecliff lipstick, Tarte Tipsy, and NARS Copacabana highlighter are long lasting when you put them on in the morning, but also great essentials to have on hand for end of the day brightening.
4. LaVanila Lavender (or lemon, or coconut). I keep these on rotation in my bag, in case I forget to put on perfume. They are light and not overpowering.
5. Pixie nude eyeliner…to go on inside your lower lid for days when you are super tired, or your allergies are a mess.
6. And finally Zoya nail polish in tulip and a cute Sephora make-up bag to toss it all in. So I can touch up my nails and then get back to grading topic proposals.