I should preface this by saying this is my favorite winter outfit when it’s a typical Alabama winter, not the current 9 degree temps we are having right now. Currently I’m dressed more like this:
Which is pretty much the only way to dress when the wind chill is -1. Here’s a run down of my pieces for when the weather is more of its typical 45-5o degrees:
1. A long sweater that’s kind of like still wearing my bathrobe, but more stylish.
2. My go to earrings for any weekend (mine are real, these are dupes).
3. My shoes are ridiculously old, I love these bowed mule updates.
4. Girlfriend jeans that aren’t skin tight, but not ridiculously baggy.
5. Smokin’ hot, my favorite semi-dark polish.
6. The Epcot tee that I love because it has my birth year on it (you can find it online through the shop Disney app).
7. My bracelets are a stack from my favorite local shop Sweet Pineapple (if you’re local they may still have them in store). These bracelets are a close second.